Mrs Sparkles

ADD TO CARTAdd to Cart

HOME Add to Cart

Becoming A Mrs Sparkles Representative

Independent Representatives working under the “Party Plan” basis are one of the most cost effective ways to earn a living or supplement the family income, giving you flexible working hours.  Many women have been successfully doing “Party Plan” for years.

To become a Mrs Sparkles Representative you will need:-

  • To enjoy interacting with children
  • A reliable insured car and a drivers licence
  • A mobile phone
  • Great friendly and calm disposition

Minimum set-up cost:-

  • Purchase of start-up kit, including uniform
  • Flyers/advertising material, business cards, supplied


You will be trained on the jewellery making and presentation of the party.

Please note:  you are self employed and not employed by Mrs Sparkles.  Therefore you are responsible for your own insurance, superannuation and tax liabilities.

To become a Mrs Sparkles Representative fill in the Application Form, attach a recent photograph and submit to:-

Mrs Sparkles
P.O. Box 18
Rose Bay  NSW  2029

Before filling the form click here to read Mrs Sparkle Agreement.

All Rights Reserved

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook

ACN 126 581 646
P.O. Box 18 Rose Bay NSW 2029 Australia
Mobile: +61 (0) 412 813 012