Independent Representatives working under the “Party Plan” basis are one of the most cost effective ways to earn a living or supplement the family income, giving you flexible working hours. Many women have been successfully doing “Party Plan” for years.
To become a Mrs Sparkles Representative you will need:-
- To enjoy interacting with children
- A reliable insured car and a drivers licence
- A mobile phone
- Great friendly and calm disposition
Minimum set-up cost:-
- Purchase of start-up kit, including uniform
- Flyers/advertising material, business cards, supplied
You will be trained on the jewellery making and presentation of the party.
Please note: you are self employed and not employed by Mrs Sparkles. Therefore you are responsible for your own insurance, superannuation and tax liabilities.
To become a Mrs Sparkles Representative fill in the Application Form, attach a recent photograph and submit to:-
P.O. Box 18
Rose Bay NSW 2029
Before filling the form click here to read Mrs Sparkle Agreement.